Erasmus Tutor - Student Buddy
Every year, through dedicated funds, the University offers the Departments the possibility of activating a Student Buddy Programme, an Erasmus helpdesk that deals with tutoring, orientation, monitoring and assistance to both incoming and outgoing students in international mobility.
These tutoring activities are integrated with services already provided by the Department's International Relations Office and are aimed at strengthening the services for international student mobility (outgoing and incoming) provided in the framework of the Erasmus+ and Ulisse programmes each academic year.
The Department of Architecture offers through this program an Erasmus desk for support in the following matters:
- teaching organisation, regulations and lesson timetable
- exam procedures (exam timetable, exam booking and exam registration)
- teachers contacts details
- assistance for documentation relating to accommodation and administrative procedures
- drafting of residence permit for non-EU students